Beautiful car, 100% race ready less motor and transmission. Completely restored with new alloy skins and chassis rebuild and reinforcement in 1993, and professionally maintained since. Paint is excellent and Lotus yellow Glasurit. Virtually every conceivable Lotus chassis and suspension upgrade has been done to this wonderful car. It has the best of everything and is 100% legal in all vintage groups.
Serial Number: 1308
Location: Ohio, USA
The original chassis was completely sandblasted and rebuilt in 1993, including the addition of several additional reinforcement tubes per Arch Motors specifications. Welded in rollbar assembly is tall enough for 6' 3" drivers. Removable forward facing brace provides additional chassis stiffness and protection for racing purposes. Chassis was sprayed with black Imron and continues to he in excellent condition.
In additiona to having a fully adjustable front suspension, the car features a custom built rear housing by renowned Lotus tuner Pat Prince which is fully braced and built with 1/16" toe in, and 1/2 degree negative camber per side. Rear trailing arms and A-frame have been freshly nickel plated and rod ends replace. Billet custom rear axles are virtually indestructible and were built by drag race specialists Mark Williams Enterprises. Fully adjustable rear anti-roll bar.
The braking system is stock Lotus with Hawk pads in front, and Feffodo semi-metallic linings in the rear. The car has a Tilton dual circuit system with bias bar and new master cylinders in 2002. Brakes are fully bled and ready to go. Stainless brake line used throughout.
Will include either a new 2 quart electric Accusump or Petersen Dry Sump tank and appropriate plumbing for either with the car depending on preference of the purchaser.
The car could be returned to street trim, the spares including headlight buckets and most of the electrices required for the street.
Recent Competition History
Numerous SVRA and HSR class wins, Has run several track days, but not raced actively since 1997.
- Fuel Cell
- Manufacturer: ATL
- Age: new foam 2002
- Fuel Pump: Facet electric
- Radiator: Heavy duty custom radiator rebuilt in 2002
- Water Rad Location: front
- Oil Cooler: 13 row oil cooler and remote oil filter assembly
- Ignition: Lucas sport coil
- Construction: glass fibre wings, nose cone, alloy panel and bonnet
- Color: Lotus Yellow
- Condition: Completely re-skinned 1993 in excellent condition Paint has a couple minor chips, but lso excellent
- Louvered hood, Brooklands screen. Beautiftd aluminum tonneau covers the rear fuel cell and battery
- Type: multitubular space frame with additional reinforcements, rollover bar
- Builder: Lotus (Arch Motors)
- Material: mild steel
- Finish: black Imron
- Condition: excellent
- Front Suspension: new lower arm at resto, delrin bushes, adjustable ARB and custom upper arms, alum hubs, new bearings
- Rear Suspension: Custom rear housing by Prince, see description
- Shocks: Double adjustable Leda front and rear
- Brakes: Stock Lotus, hawk pads, Ferodo semi-met linings
- Wheels: Classic 4 spoke 13
- Tires: Avon
- Material: Seats and dash beautifully finished in black leather
- Guages: classic Smiths,Elec tach, speedo, Oil Pres, Oil, Water Temp
- Steering Wheel: classis 3 spoke red leather Lotus w/quick release hub
- Condition: Honeycomb interior panels finished in black naugahyde provide additional chassis stiffening
- Spare 4.55 diff and rear axle
- new rear drums, wheel cylinders, rear racing linings
- Miscellaneous headlight buckets and other electrical items would allow streeting
- freshly Jet Hot coated exhaust system
- engine and tranny mounts for BMC A-series motors
- PRINTING SPECS
| Race Cars For Sale
| New Listings
| Sell Your Car |
| Parts For Sale
| Parts Wanted
| Open Forum
| Site Search
| Marque Ref
| Marque links
| Currency |